Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have a Merry Christmas!

Well, I didn't do it all this year. Here's a few projects that sat waiting, hoping to get finished. Now I'm out of time.
But I was able to get all the neighbor gifts out. Famous Franson Carmel Popcorn and wrapped candy bars with a free printable tag.
And finish my first Christmas quilt! I think it turned out great. I did the quilting by myself, used a free pattern (you can find HERE!) and used a bright red sheet on the back that I bought at Target for 7$. I love saving money!

p.s. That plain red is wonderfully soft minkie pieced into the quilt. I love to pet it.
And lastly, I have to admit I didn't actually finish these hobby horse reindeer this year, but I thought you might like to see them anyway. One of my (and they kids) favorite Christmas decorations/toys in our home.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow so I doubt I'll get anymore done before the 25th (except the laundry, I'm trying really hard to get it finished up so I don't have to think about it this weekend). I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!



3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Heather from Crazy Adorable. I picked your blog as 1 of 15 for the Stylish Blogger Award!!
    http://crazyadorable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hobbie horse reindeer are sooooooooooo cute! Where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I got the pattern out of a beautiful book called Sew Pretty Christmas Homestyle.

    ReplyDelete