Monday, January 24, 2011

Shopping



At risk of sounding like an advertisment for this store (which I am not, by the way) I just had to tell you about this beautiful childrens store that my mother and I visited yesterday. I couldn't help pull out my camera (and my wallet) and take a few pictures of my favorite things. I could have spent all day there.



It's called Oopsy Daisy and it is located in West Jordan, Utah (inside Daybreak for those of you who are familiar with the area)

This picture inspires me to make a bunch of cute aprons for all the little girls in my life.





Here's C enjoying a pink frosted cupcake at the bakery across the street.



Umbrellas hung from the ceiling. This looked so beautiful in person. I don't think the picture does it justice, but here it is, so I can remember the idea and perhaps do it in my own room someday.



And this picture reminded me so much of my own 2 little girls, one brunette and one blond.



It's fun to be a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment