Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello again!

Wow, long time, no see guys! Sorry I've been absent from blogging for the last month. I wish I had some fantastic projects to show you all, but mostly I've just been hanging out with the family, putting in a few extra hours at work, and trying to drop a couple pounds before the summer (not working by the way, but I do feel stronger).

I did finish this quilt top...


The pattern is called Kaleidoscope by Cluck Cluck Sew and the fabric is Hideaway by Moda.

And took a wonderful trip with my oldest daughter and my mom to visit family in California.


(Those are dolphin fins in the background!)

My husband and father finished building this swingset just in time for Mothers Day...



Didn't they do a fantastic job!

And my most exciting news... I scored a ticket to International Quilt Market this weekend! I've never been before, and I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, but even more than that I'm super excited. Not sure what the protocol with picture taking is yet, but I'm definitely going to take the camera and start snapping pictures until they tell me to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment