Monday, February 6, 2012

Swoon Block #4

Well, shoot! I didn't finish two blocks last week. Due to a nasty root canal and getting caught up on some Downton Abbey episodes, I only got one block done. It's a pretty one, though. That red looks very bold compared to my other blocks, but I repeat it again in a couple blocks to come, so I think it will work out in the end. This is a new kind of quilt for me actually. Usually my quilts are very matching and most often I stick to just one line of fabric. Though the style of my prints all seem to be the same, they aren't as prefectly matched as I'm used to. It's making me a bit nervous, but it's good to try new things.

I also finish a Pinterest project last week that turned out great! Have you seen the pin of the t-shirt turned cardigan? I'm not comfortable unless I'm wearing a cardigan. My husband teases me that I even own "sleeping cardigans" (which is more true than I like to admit) I picked up this t-shirt at Target a few weeks ago for 3$. It was an XXL so I had to take it in in the arms and sides alot, but it gave it that great long length. Doesn't it feel good to use Pinterest for real motivation, instead of just an incredible time waister? Love Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment