Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little Pumpkin Heads

 
I've gotten back into crochet this past week. These little pumpkin hats were a lot of fun to make while the days were getting cooler. I talk a lot about my love of summer, but October really is my favorite. It's gorgeous outside! Plus I made pumpkin bars today so my house smelled heavenly.
 
 
My littlest pumpkin head. Such a cutie!
 
 
For the hats I used THIS super simple FREE pattern. Loved it!
The stem I kind of just made up, and it shows... don't look to closely :)
For the vine I used THIS pattern. I could have made these little corkscrews all day, they were a lot of fun!
 
 
 
Some Autumn shots of my kids playing in the leaves...
 
 
This beautiful canyon was just a short 10 minute drive from our home.
 
 
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
fluttering from the autumn tree."
Emily Bronte
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment