Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back To School

 
I sent the kids back to school this week.

 
I can remember when I had my hands full with 3 little babies, wishing for the day when I could send them to school. Babies are hard. When they were little I desperately needed to find just a few minutes to myself. I rarely ever found it. Now that life is more or less wonderful, breezy and fun I'm having to send them away and I'm left alone during the day... wishing for my babies back. Well, not so much "babies", I LOVE the stage in life my kids are in. Dare I say it?!... I'm not overly fond of babies. Don't think I'm a terrible person. It's just that caring for a baby is a whole lot of work with very little daily reward. These days I am reaping the reward earned through long sleepless nights and lots of tears while they were young. Raising school aged children is a pure joy. Don't get me wrong, it's not easy! It's rewarding. There's a difference. And it's fun, we go on a lot of adventures. They are my little pals.  

 
This year The Boy started 6th grade! Big man on campus.


Our little genius P stated 4th grade!
 
 
And yep, that's right... our baby is a first grader! Amazing.
What's also amazing is how smart she is. Third time's a charm :)
 

What am I going to do all day without these short little buddies of mine?
 

 
 
Pictures provided by the awesome Camera Shy Photography!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo shoot! It will be nice for them to look back at these pics

    ReplyDelete